Search This Blog

Friday, February 10, 2012

Gracie Allen's Roast Beef

I just got an email that has to be shared with all of you.  Now, for those of you who don't know, my two eldest cats are named George and Gracie.  Not only was my grandfather's name George but I think George Burns was one of the funniest men I've ever heard in my life.  Ergo the names.  I hope you enjoy this as much as I did.  Here's the text of the message from my friend Judy:

Gracie Allen:  She was and this recipe is...priceless!


I'm only sending this to people who remember who Gracie Allen

was and to some who can simply appreciate a good recipe.




Gracie Allen's Classic Recipe for Roast Beef



1 large Roast of beef


1 small Roast of beef




Take the two roasts and put them in the oven.


When the little one burns, the big one is done.



Thanks to Judy, I've now had the best laugh I've had in weeks!!!



4 comments:

Eliotseats said...

Hilarious!

Eliotseats said...

Make sure you check out Eliot's Eats tomorrow. I have a big surprise (and an award) for you! You are most deserving!

Rhonda said...

Might be the best recipe I've ever read. Visiting you via Eliot's Eats, nice blog!

Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake said...

Too funny!!!